Cooperation also beyond Europe
We provide clients with no-nonsense legal advice, also in cases that cross our national borders.
Our firm works closely with law firms in Europe and the United States. We are also part of the informal and non-exclusive international network New Circle. New Circle serves all major European and Asian jurisdictions.
What we do
Recent cases we have been involved in
- November 2021Mentha Capital acquires Touch TVCC Mentha Capital acquires Touch TVCC We advised Mentha Capital, a Dutch private equity firm, on its acquisition of Touch TVCC, a Dutch company that focuses on promotions and customer and employee satisfaction programs. Mentha Capital is to invest in Touch Network, a specialist in loyalty, incentive and promotion services by merging three companies: Touch Incentive…
- October 2021Quadrum Capital acquires Dycotrade Quadrum Capital acquires Dycotrade We advised Quadrum Capital, a Dutch private equity firm, on its acquisition of Dycotrade, a Dutch trading software company, from TIIN Capital, another Dutch private equity firm. DycoTrade was awarded the FD Gazelle Award after it had been the quickest growing company in the period 2017-2019. JB Lawyers: Lucas Brabers, Jos…
- October 2021CompaNanny acquires Toppie CompaNanny acquires Toppie We advised CompaNanny, a Dutch childcare organisation, on its acquisition of Toppie, which has five locations in Hilversum and several other locations in Baarn and the surrounding area. JB Lawyers: Malu Dijkstra, Eva van der Spek and William Bommel
- September 2021Ordina acquires IFS Probity Ordina acquires IFS Probity We advised stock-listed Ordina, an independent IT service provider in the Benelux, on its acquisition of all the shares in IFS Probity, a Dutch IT services provider with in-depth expertise in complex, high-volume invoicing and billing processes, or subscription billing. JB Lawyers: Lucas Brabers, Jos Ramhorst and Eva van der Spek
- August 2021Active Capital Company acquires VDM Industries Active Capital Company acquires VDM Industries We advised the shareholders of VDM Industries (VDMI), a Dutch developer, manufacturer and filler of cleaning agents, on their sale to Active Capital Company (ACC), a Dutch private equity investment firm. JB Lawyers: Barbara van Hussen and Walter Borchert Press release: https://www.activecapitalcompany.com/news-details?active-capital-company-invests-in-cleaning-agents-manufacturer-vdmi-aiming-for-sustainable-growth
- August 2021Wundermart raises 10.5 million euros in investment round Wundermart raises 10.5 million euros in investment round We advised Dutch retail tech platform Wundermart in its 10.5 million euros raise in an investment round led by Kees Koolen, the founder, chairman & CEO of Koolen Industries. Slingshot Ventures, who backed Wundermart beginning 2020 also participated in the funding round. JB Lawyers: Mariëlle Broekhuysen, Ytzen…
Who we are
The basis for your success
We operate in the mid-market and assist private equity parties, entrepreneurs, founders, start-ups and scale-ups, family businesses, managers, investors, corporates, financiers and funds in the field of company law, mergers & acquisitions, financing and dispute resolution.