JB Law - M&A LAWYERS
M&A • Corporate Governance • Dispute resolution • Financing
JB Law, which started as Janssen Broekhuysen Advocaten, broke open the mergers and acquisitions market in 2006 with a no-nonsense approach, while retaining the personal touch. We proved that you don't need a large international law firm for a takeover.
What we do
Recent cases we have been involved in
- March 2023Quadrum Capital acquires Avit Group and Wingman We advised Quadrum Capital, a Dutch private equity firm, on its acquisition Avit Group and Wingmen. Avit Group is a Dutch network integrator and managed service provider. Wingmen is a focussed systems integrator. Through the acquisitions of both companies, Avit Group and Wingmen will join forces to build a specialist network of Cisco Gold certified…
- March 2023Sale of HB Returnable Transport Solutions to Arcus Infrastructure Partners We assisted the shareholders of HB Returnable Transport Solutions, a supplier of a range of rental, washing and hydraulic services of various cargo carriers such as crates, rolling carriers and pallets, in the sale of a majority stake to Arcus Infrastructure Partners. JB Lawyers: Malu Dijkstra and Daryl Breunissen
- November 2021Mentha Capital acquires Touch TVCC Mentha Capital acquires Touch TVCC We advised Mentha Capital, a Dutch private equity firm, on its acquisition of Touch TVCC, a Dutch company that focuses on promotions and customer and employee satisfaction programs. Mentha Capital is to invest in Touch Network, a specialist in loyalty, incentive and promotion services by merging three companies: Touch Incentive…
- October 2021Quadrum Capital acquires Dycotrade We advised Quadrum Capital, a Dutch private equity firm, on its acquisition of Dycotrade, a Dutch trading software company, from TIIN Capital, another Dutch private equity firm. DycoTrade was awarded the FD Gazelle Award after it had been the quickest growing company in the period 2017-2019. JB Lawyers: Lucas Brabers, Jos Ramhorst and Eva van…
- October 2021CompaNanny acquires Toppie We advised CompaNanny, a Dutch childcare organisation, on its acquisition of Toppie, which has five locations in Hilversum and several other locations in Baarn and the surrounding area. JB Lawyers: Malu Dijkstra, Eva van der Spek and William Bommel
- September 2021Ordina acquires IFS Probity Ordina acquires IFS Probity We advised stock-listed Ordina, an independent IT service provider in the Benelux, on its acquisition of all the shares in IFS Probity, a Dutch IT services provider with in-depth expertise in complex, high-volume invoicing and billing processes, or subscription billing. JB Lawyers: Lucas Brabers, Jos Ramhorst and Eva van der Spek
HoW WE WORK AND FOR WHOM
We strongly believe in our no-nonsense approach. But how do you separate sense from nonsense? That's only possible if you have thorough substantive knowledge and the necessary experience. While we handle your case, our senior partners therefore continue to be fully involved.
We advise businesses and entrepreneurs such as private equity and venture capital investors, family businesses, founders, start-ups and scale-ups, managers, corporates, financiers and funds.
Who we are
The basis for your success
We operate in the mid-market and assist private equity parties, entrepreneurs, founders, start-ups and scale-ups, family businesses, managers, investors, corporates, financiers and funds in the field of company law, mergers & acquisitions, financing and dispute resolution.